Using One of Our Photographs
Our photographs are created and saved primarily for use on websites, blogs and social media. They are saved as jpg files with the long dimension typically 1,200 pixels or less and file size usually less than 200 kb. At this time the larger file sizes are not available in a Creative Commons license.
All photos on this site come with a Creative Commons license, this means that you:
- Are allowed to use images published on Blue Streak Photos website for both commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Images that include any clearly identifiable person, product, logo or trademark etc are only for use for editorial content. You are responsible for any legal consequences of getting this wrong.
- You agree never to advertise the photograph(s) as your own work or portray yourself as the author of said work.
- By downloading an image from our website you agree to all terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Do not use, display or distribute our images in connection with pornography, hate speech or other illicit content.
- Do not use in a manner likely to defame, insult, or embarrass the model or the original author.
Do you have a question that we haven’t answered on this page? Please contact us through our Contact Us page.